Safeguarding your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important to Dreamscope office (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us", "our"). Please take a few minutes to read the following policy so that you understand how we treat your personal information. As we continuously improve and expand our services, this policy might change. So please check it out periodically.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users and improve our business.
We collect information in two ways;
1. Information you give us
For example, our service require you to sign up for an account. When you sign up for an account, we may ask you for simple personal information including your email address and similar information. This information and the specific information listed below may also be collected as needed when you use our services.
a. Optional Account Information
When creating an account with our services, you may be given the option to add additional information about yourself, including date of birth, gender, country of residence and language preference.
c. Other information
When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
2. Information we get from your use of our services
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
a. Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site and use your mobile device for our application).
b. Log information
When you use our services or view contents provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include: Details of how you used our services, such as your navigation paths and search queries
- Mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
c. Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches.
d. Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our services, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use information we collect
- We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve the services, to develop new ones, and to protect us and our users;
- To offer you more tailored content;
- To inform you about our services; or
- To analyze how the services are utilized (no personal information will be disclosed).
- We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information we share
1. We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of us unless one of the following circumstances applies:
a. With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of us when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
b. For external processing
c. For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of us if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms and Conditions of Use, including investigation of potential violations,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
2. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners - like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
Third Party Services
Last updated: June 15, 2014.